Friday, May 02, 2008

Going Under

Sunday we are traveling north for a special occasion.

My brother and his wife are being baptized.

He is 35 and she is about 33 (I think).

I find this so cool. Surprising, but cool.

I did not even know they were going to church until a few weeks ago. He doesn't know we are coming. Mom told me and I asked her to not let him know we were planning on attending. Rich and I are close and I would like to share this special event with him.

He has had a lot of changes in the past few years. They have been married almost two years, but together on and off for a decade. She has some serious health problems and I know he worries about that. He has said "I could wake up one morning and find her dead."

I have to wonder what brought him to this point. Maybe he'll share.

No comments: