Thursday, May 01, 2008

I looked back to see if you were looking back to see...

I am not a fearful person. I have always believed that fear is the opposite of faith and if you truly believe in a higher power and that something much greater than you and I is in control - fear is useless.

That doesn't mean you should be reckless though. No jumping off buildings or daredevil acts for me.

The only frightening thing I have ever really feared was caused by some scary movie I saw as a young teen. I think it might have been The Twilight Zone movie, not sure.

Closed curtains at night actually scare me more than open ones because my biggest fear is pulling back the drapes and there be a face looking at me. I hate it. Seriously hate it.

So if I looked out my window and saw this:


Don't think for a moment I wouldn't crap my pants and probably pass out.

Sorry Paul, I admire your eager willingness to live side by side with God's creatures - but not me.

If I knew a snake was under my house - I would not be in my house.

Enough said. Now I am sure I will have nightmares tonight.

1 comment:

nejyerf said...

warn a girl that there is going to be a snake picture!!!!

i'll come back later.....