Friday, April 18, 2008

Put another quarter in the bed honey.

I awoke around 5:30 a.m. this morning to the distinct smell of skunk and a vibrating bed.

Our windows were open because of the wonderful spring weather and Pepe Le Pew apparently was trying to warm up to Flower outside in the cool morning.

The vibrating bed I assumed at first was a dog scratching but I quickly realized it was different and set up to see if Bear was having a seizure (it has happened).

Shelby was already sitting up and looking at me like "what the hell is going on"?

It was about this time that a couple things fell off the bookshelf in the bedroom and with that loud crash the rest of the family woke up.

This is just warming me up for my California trip.

2 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I was shaken awake this morning too. Being home alone with the bedroom door closed to keep the cat out, I was sure there was a killer in my room. Turns out I watch to much Law & Order SVU, thank God.

Then round 2 at work this morning: monitors shaking and everyone shrieking!

Fun Friday!

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

Wow! Glad you're okay!