Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Top Chef Baby!

They're back!

The ones you love to hate and hate to love.

I just finished watching the first episode and already have my favorites and least favorites.

Favorites:

Richard












Erik












Zoi













Least Favorites:


Andrew - He is whiny.












Ryan - Cocky (but got knocked down a notch or two)












Nimma
- Apparently the judges agreed.












What about you?

Who do you like for this season's Top Chef?

Last year I said -- "if I had my act together - I'd have Top Chef Parties" - well...I am not sure I have my act together yet. But that is a very strong possibility.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

nejyerf said...

i like stephanie

and you are right on with that andrew

i think this year might be the year a woman wins top chef