Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Blog Party - Pizza!

Stephanie at Dispensing Happiness charged us with pizza for this month's blog party.

So I created a dessert pizza to satisfy our craving for sweets - or more accurately - send us into a diabetic coma.

Peanut butter crust, a "sauce" made of cream cheese, marshmallow creme, and dulce de leche, topped with chocolate fudge sauce, dulce de leche sauce, toasted pecans, and toffee bits.

What goes better with sweets than a cold glass of milk?

Cheers all!

5 comments:

LisaRene said...

Yum! Are you going to share the recipe for the crust with us? Is it a peanut butter yeast crust or more of a peanut butter cookie crust? Ah, the finer things in life...

Melody said...

I totally winged this one. The crust is [gulp] refrigerated peanut butter cookie crust.

LisaRene said...

Works for me! I love peanut butter.

Kim said...

OH My God! this is why I don't bake often - I would HAVE to eat it all!

nejyerf said...

dude!!!

this sounds and looks way better than the dominos oreo pizza.

that was a HUGE mistake.

i couldn't finish it.

and you KNOW how much i like oreos!!