Sunday, October 07, 2007

Pictures and Ghosts

I finally took photos of the headboard for you. Sorry it took me so long.




Of course, this is what it looks like most of the time:




On another note, I am a little freaked out by what I also found in the photos. Are those orbs?

My god there are tons of them. I also took pictures at the same time of our bar area and they aren't there so I know it isn't my camera. Here are those photos.


Any ghost hunters out there?

Please tell me these aren't orbs.

I can't deal with that right now.










3 comments:

nejyerf said...

i gotta tell you sister....they kinda look like orbs....but the dogs don't seem to be affected so they might be friendly orbs

MysteryGirl said...

I agree. They do look like orbs. However, there are different views of what these orbs mean. Don't worry too much about it. I'm going with friendly orbs.

Melody said...

Okay, I have done some research. Apparently large amounts of dust in the air can be caught on digital cameras as orbs. We literally had just finished dusting and vacuuming that room prior to taking photos.

So....I am choosing to believe they are merely dust particles on my camera lens.

We won't discuss how we also had dusted and swept the bar room prior to taking photos.