Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Birthday Gifts For Men

I have several male family birthdays in the near future that I must purchase gifts for. In the past they usually got lottery tickets or gift cards. But that is so uncreative and so un-me.

But I don't know what to get them.

My husband is difficult to buy for, but I live with him and when I pay attention and work hard at it I can get a great gift that he really wants.

But these are fellas who I am lucky to see 3-4 times a year. I am at a loss.

Any male lurkers out there want to give me some insight?

Girls - ask your guys?

What is the perfect gift from a non-romantic female?

3 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Hm. Magazine subscription. Or Beer-of-the-month subscription might be better.

I'll keep thinking.

mistylea said...

I find baked goods works very well. Especially single guys. Tickets to sporting events. Car wash coupons in a bucket with detailing items.... duster, Armor spray, ect. Hub and I like the Little Nashville Opry so we get tickets as a gift to each other. I think you may be able to order online.

Melody said...

Great ideas - thanks gals.