Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Back on Track

Before Christmas we had plans to redo our loft bar area. Well......that didn't happen. And I am glad. We both needed the break we had over Christmas and I am relieved we didn't spend it painting, hanging cabinets, and building counter tops.

But now we are getting motivated again. And I have a question?

Our laminate floor in there is a dark cherry and I am staining all the cabinets (new and old) a dark chocolate brown. I am hanging an old mirror we have on the wall above the cabinets and currently it is a walnut brown. So.....do I paint to match the cabinets, leave it walnut, or????

You know I trust your opinions.

1 comment:

Paul said...

When it comes to decorating, never, ever trust my opinion. I always leave those decisions to the female gender