Friday, November 19, 2010

The Plan

Besides avoiding diet pills in my effort to start a healthier lifestyle, I remember about 15 years ago when there was a huge project going on at where I worked and I was putting in 12 hour days. My stress level was through the roof. So I started walking every morning - every morning outside. Of course it was spring/summer, but I know it helped.

So since it is darker than coal outside when I leave for work AND when I get home, I am going to have to dust off the treadmill.

Wish me luck. I'm gonna have to find room for all those blankets.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Kim said...

I've been on mine twice this week - that's double the amount I did last month :D

Christie said...

Let me know if you ever want to walk at the mall some night [or day!].