Friday, October 22, 2010

Party Party Party

I am hosting a party for some dear friends who are moving away soon. It won't be a large party, but too many for a sit-down dinner party. So I am going cocktail party heavy on the hoers-dourves.

Here is the list of potential dishes:

Albondigas (Spanish meatballs)
Miniature crab cakes w/lemon dill sauce
Bacon Date Roll ups
Prosciutto-Parmesan Spirals
Guacamole w/ homemade chips
Goat cheese w/ red pepper jelly and crackers
Baked ricotta stuffed tomatoes
Margaritas
Wine
Beer

Any thoughts? Any suggestions?

Addendum: I forgot to mention the desserts. I am thinking of doing a trio of miniature desserts:

Individual Dark Chocolate Cheesecakes
Miniature Raspberry White Chocolate Tarts
Miniature Pumpkin Mousse Parfaits

You had to know I would have desserts.

No comments: