Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's that Time of Year Again

New television shows are coming out and old ones are starting new seasons. Which ones have you seen previews of that sparked your interest? Which ones do you think you will start watching? Which old shows coming back are you excited to watch again?

I have questions folks. Let's start our own list of tv reviews right here.

I am looking forward to Big Bang Theory and 2 1/2 Men for sure. Medium is also on that list. New shows that look interesting is The Big C and the cop show Memphis-something with the guy with My Name is Earl. I'll give that a try.

Of course we never watch live televisions. We always DVR everything and then watch it later at our convenience. Who wants to watch commercials on a nice big screen television?

3 comments:

BeckiM said...

I love "Big Bang Theory" and "Criminal Minds." A lot of my other favorites ("Psych," "Royal Pains") are summer shows and already going off. Other than that, I usually watch reality TV (because I can watch it while doing homework and not miss anything) or wait to watch on DVD.

Kim said...

I haven't yet checked what is coming back and what isn't. I love the Mentalist, so hope it is coming back.
Medium for sure. Of the new ones, the new Hawaii 5-0, because Alex O'Loughlin is so freakin HOT! :)

We also recently got a PVR so will be taping a lot of stuff :)

Anonymous said...

My husband and I love the Big C. We DVR everything to - love it - no commercials.

However, last night I yelled from the kitchen "hey honey do you want to watch the C word tonight?" And I wondered why he didn't know what the hell I was talking about!