Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blessed

There are many reasons I am thankful to be a woman versus a man. I won’t get personal here or reveal too much detailed information in order not to embarrass my male readers (who am I kidding?), but let’s face it gals, even with the monthly issues, childbirth and PMS, we got it made.

We don’t have scratchy stubble growing on our face every single day; we don’t have to pee in front of everyone; and we don’t have to walk around with a giant bald spot on top of our head due to male pattern baldness. I know some women have similar problems, but not to the extent or frequency of men.

I sat in a staff meeting the other day and was amazed at the number of them in the room. I guess if I were nice, I’d find out the best hair loss treatment and share with them.

I never said I was nice.

No comments: