Thursday, December 03, 2009

Hotel Vs. Condo

I’ve been reading an article on beach rentals like myrtle beach vacation rentals. Not that we have any definitive plans, but the hubs does get an extra week of vacation this year so who knows.

I’ve been listing pros and cons of condos versus hotels and this is what I have:

  • Hotels clean the room, bathroom, and make the bed EVERY DAY.
  • I don’t have to cook in hotels.
  • Hotels usually have pools and room service.
  • Hotels have less space to spread out and can feel confining.
  • We have to go out to a restaurant or order room service in a hotel.
  • We get to go out to a restaurant or order room service in a hotel.
  • I can prepare a nice meal for us in a condo and then we can relax.
  • We can drink with a meal in a condo and not worry about driving back to a hotel.

What am I forgetting?

No comments: