Friday, November 06, 2009

Not Bad

Though I haven't completed everything on my "to do" list for October - I didn't do half bad considering I have been sick the entire month.

  • Put all clean clothes away - I've been living out of clothes baskets for quite awhile. We are having a new furnace/A-C installed next week and they have to get to the furnace closet through our room. Good luck. Done!
  • Do a pantry & freezer inventory.
  • Rip all plants out of container pots and store pots for the winter.
  • Pull out all our winter coats and clothes. Done!
  • Glean my closet and dressers of clothes I no longer can or will wear. Donate to Goodwill. Done!
  • Deep clean our bedroom. I feel like it is the only room that doesn't get a regular dusting, mopping, etc. because no one sees it.
  • Start thinking about a Thanksgiving menu. Test drive some recipes.
  • Lose 10 lbs. Done! This was very easy since I was sick. I actually lost 19 lbs.
  • Get a hair trim. Done!
  • Clean out bathroom closet. There is a least 10 half full bottles of lotion and hair spray in there.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congrats on getting things done - and woo hoo on the 19 lbs, sux that you had to be sick to get rid of em, but gone is gone!

Hope you are feeling better.