Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Mission

Each year I try harder and harder to not enter a store to holiday shop. No, I am not a hermit or recluse -- I just can't stand people. By people, I mean those in the stores - not you. Never you my peeps.

So enabling my mission this year is a new shopping tool. This handy dandy tool will not only chop, slice and dice your veggies, ...wait, wrong advertisement. This ingenious tool will help you shop everywhere at once, without leaving your Lazy-Boy, sofa or futon. In other words, without getting off your tuckus.

For instance, if you are in the market for a new appliance like say a washer/dryer, you can find out the best deal around town or around the country.

What about that new pink Kitchen Aid mixer? Got it covered.

On a smaller scale, maybe you are just looking for Ina Garten's newest cookbook -- no problem.

They also have arts/crafts supplies, jewelry, electronics and even food and wine. Need I say more?

Go. Shop. Thank me later.

No comments: