Thursday, July 23, 2009

It Was Inevitable

I'm sure few of you will be surprised to learn that we are adopting our current foster dog, Oscar.

Let's face it - you are more surprised that it wasn't until the 6th foster dog that we caved - weren't you?

We knew from the beginning this would probably happen, but honestly we didn't see it coming with him. He was supposed to be a weekend house guest and we both have fell for the sweet fellar so fast and so hard. In fact, when I finally said "honey, let's keep Oscar", David's response was so immediate I was a bit shocked. He had been thinking the same thing but was afraid to say it.

We wuv him.

4 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Awww. That last line made me LOL right at my desk. Lucky Dog.

nandvroe said...

I'm just suprised it wasn't Jasper. Way to go Oscar!!!!

Melody said...

I did love Jasper, but I think it is safer to say Oscar picked us.

La Vita e BELLA - Life is Beautiful said...

Bitter sweet. No more fosters but Oscar has a wonderful home. Unless you are going to try to foster a 5th dog.