Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Do you sing in the shower?

This evening I was preparing dinner with my iPod on so of course I was singing...loudly. It was an 80's fest as I belted out Air Supply's "Making Love Out of Nothing At All", Wilson Phillips' "Hold On", and Wham's "Careless Whisper".

I was the only one in the house so "no holds barred".

My husband was outside building a paver "patio" for the trash cans.

When he came in for dinner, he tapped me on the shoulder to get my attention.

After turning down the tunes, he informed me that he could hear me at the curb.

I forgot the windows were open.

Hopefully all my neighbors had their hearing aids turned down.

2 comments:

Mary Coleman said...

Great blog!!!
So totally understand about singing with the IPOD. I tend to sing too loud to Toni Braxton.
I'll be back!
And by the way, Gloria Ferrer Blanc de Noir Champagne is the bomb!

Kim said...

LOL Hey it is Spring and they can't blame you for being happy right? If they don't like it - they can close their windows :)