Saturday, October 13, 2007

New Furniture

While I was in Dallas our new furniture arrived. The house doesn't feel so cavernous with some furniture in it - I like that.

Here is your peek:

This is the atrium and it was empty. Now we have this gorgeous celadon green couch and ottoman at one end. The other end has our breakfast table and chairs. There are two sets of sliding glass doors to the left and three skylights above. I foresee much book reading here.

David calls it our $500 dog bed.

This is a black wrought iron server for our dining area. I have an oak buffet that we are going to refinish to match the dining set. This will be nice for desserts, appetizers and/or drinks during a party. It has slate tiles in the top that are removable so I can change them to change the look.

I like.

3 comments:

MysteryGirl said...

LOVE IT!

nejyerf said...

i like that couch.

is it a couch or a loveseat?

i'm looking for something just that size.

Melody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.