Saturday, October 13, 2007

Goodies

I felt like a kid at Christmas today. I received a special goody basket from Jen over at Calling Dr. Bombay. She had offered out samples of a local treat - Krimpets - and I accepted.

I got so much more.



What did my goolish goody bag contain you ask?

Well besides a cute little card and the snazzy little bag, there were:

  • the promised Krimpets
  • Halloween Pez container with candy
  • halloween pencil
  • candy necklace and bracelet (my childhood favorite)
  • pumpkin candy jewel ring
  • paddle and ball
  • magic notepad
  • chapstick
  • candy corn
  • candy corn note pad
  • magic potion?

Thank you very much Jen. Expect a surprise soon.

2 comments:

nejyerf said...

i'm glad you liked your trick or treat bag, it was for the little kid in you that can't go out trick or treating!!

i hope the krimpets weren't squished?

Melody said...

Krimpets were not crushed at all. I love getting surprises.