Friday, June 22, 2007

I Am A Believer!

I have never been a big fan of rice, of any kind. It serves as a good base for my sweet and sour chicken and that is about it. My husband on the other hand loves rice - any color, shape or flavor.

Upon favorable reviews from such bloggers as carrielogic - I ordered a Zojirushi with fuzzy logic (that makes me laugh everytime I read it - fuzzy, hee hee).

I made this easy and delicious recipe the other day because I am so sick of eating out through our transition from house to house. Combined with lemon rosemary broiled chicken it was a wonderful change to carry out pizza and chinese. And oh so easy.

I followed the recipe except I had no coconut or jerk seasoning (at least unpacked) s0 I added a healthy dose of cumin. I used chicken stock - not broth - rice is always better with good stock.

The cooker really does make a difference folks. Try it - you'll like it. They are fuzzy - hee hee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still love our rice cooker. Use it every week. Total convert :) Thanks for the recipe link!

PS I'm totally from Louisville. Small world! :)