Thursday, July 13, 2006

Run Honey Run


I must share. This trashy trailer park is on my way home (right next to Walmart - how appropriate).

It is the home of every drug dealer, child molester, average and above average scum bag in town.

Seriously... I went to the registration site where you can put your zip code in and they tell you where all the sex offenders are in your area. Bingo! Jackpot!

The paper reports a drug bust there at least once a month, shootings periodically, and just normal trailer trash behavior.

It seems appropriate that they just built the new police station and fire station next door. Saves them some fuel I guess.

But seriously folks, who named this dump?

"Honey run the cops are coming"
"Honey run your probation officer is here"
"Honey run my husband's home".

I just thought I would take pic and share a piece of daily commute with you all. I didn't notice until I actually took the picture though that the phone number has been painted over. You can't even call - I guess there is truly no room at the inn.

2 comments:

Becky said...

oh my goodness! that name is so funny. and I'm totally not surprised at the concentration of scum in the area either.

Christine said...

Holy shit! You've found Ms. Anonymous-chickie's home! I can't believe she lives in your town.

Ok, i'll stop now. my mil will be leaving in the morning, so i won't be filled with such rage. : )