Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Own Beyonce'

Finding my very own "big metal chicken" - well, maybe not so big, but certainly a metal chicken, made my day. Then my genius husband took it one step further and turned it into a bird bath/fountain. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better. God, I love that man.

Now when the little birdies are gobbling down the bird feed we pipe into their feeders like crack, they can mosey on over to the bird bath for a refreshing drink. Imagine their surprise when the monster of all birds are waiting for them. If they weren't so jacked up on the crack we have been freely supplying, they might fly away, but in their drugged and confusion state, they will have no choice but to bow down to the king of birds...at the least the king in our yard.






No comments: