Friday, November 05, 2010

Multiples

I like to decorate in multiples. Odd numbers of the same item. It has to be an odd number.

I am thinking of putting Christmas wreaths in each open space on our porch. Would it look odd to have that many wreaths? Honest opinions please.


I also have huge gold, silver, red and purple ornaments I plan to hang that will fall inside the wreaths and below. Did that help your image or hurt it?
We have no electrical outlets in the front so no lights can be added, but we have quite a bit of landscape lights that shine up so they would reflect some in the dark.

1 comment:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I think it would be beautiful, but I have to reveal that I am in a crazed decorating phase. I never thought I cared that much until I packed up and moved into "under construction" for the last 2 years. I have just recently fallen back into a place of decorating, and I am Martha freakin' Stewart. Buy the wreaths! Hang the wreaths! I will drive by every night and cluck over them, just as soon as I take my scarecrows down.