Thursday, October 14, 2010

Stimulate this

We have been out stimulating the economy this past week. You are welcome.

First, we ordered a new mattress set. I know I've been talking about it forever, but I couldn't take it anymore. It arrives tomorrow. One more night on the dreadful one we have.

Then the kitchen faucet started leaking, which turned into a complete new faucet since they don't make parts for ours (and my husband is much more of a replacer than a fixer...hmmm I should remember that). He had intentions of replacing the hot water heater later this year, but since the plumber was coming to install the faucet let's maximize our benefit on that trip charge. So we ended up with a new hot water heater and new garbage disposal, plus they replaced the head on one outside water faucet and installed a new one closer to the front porch (yeah).

I thought we were done, but my husband informed me last night that he ordered a new washer and dryer. He hates surprise maintenance or problems, so he would prefer to stay ahead of the broken appliances by replacing them at the end of their life expectancy.

I hope we're done, but I suspect we're not ever really done.

No comments: