Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Art of My Animals

Shamrock is having their annual fundraiser this week - Art for the Animals. If you are local, it is great event where there is plenty of food and drink and best of all local art auctioned off, both silent and live, all for the benefit of the animals.

Last year we found our new favorite artist that I purchased my husband's birthday gift from this past December. So this year we are getting excited about finding new art. In fact, I told him to not buy me anything for my birthday (in 2 weeks) so we can purchase more art as my gift.

He surprised me today with our own art for the animals. It is our dog, Oscar. A fantastic photo he has taken (he takes great photos) and then played with PhotoShop to make it look like a painting. That part is hard to see in this thumbnail.

Then had it printed 20x30 and framed. How sweet is he?


No comments: