Monday, April 19, 2010

Natural Glow

A couple of years ago I decided to stop going to tanning beds. I didn't have any problems, I just figured I was testing my luck to continue baking myself in those UV rays.

However, I look horrible all pale and white. I realize it is society that has trained us to think that tan equals healthy and all that, but I really do look better with a little color.

So I started using the self-tanning lotion stuff and it works pretty good. I think if you wanted a deep dark tan, it would be hard to not end up orange, but for a simple healthy glow - it works.

However, I have come to realize that those UV rays were fantastic as an acne treatment. Which makes sense I suppose. A friend of mine had psoriasis and tanning beds always helped clear it up for her.

No comments: