Tuesday, March 09, 2010

I'm Back

I am sorry that it has been almost two weeks since I posted. I've been busy. Let me share my life in bullets:

  • Celebrated my mother's birthday - this time last year we didn't know if we'd have that opportunity again.
  • I became a great aunt, again. Mama and baby are good.
  • Received an application on our foster dog, Paisley. Keep your fingers crossed.
  • Hosted an Oscar party with about 18 guests - had a blast.
  • Main floor toilet started leaking the day of the party, had to post "out of order" sign (how embarrassing) and send them down the hall. Plumber came next day and there went $300.
  • Busy at day job.
  • Busy at 2nd job.
  • Crazy busy at writing job.
  • Lots of cooking and baking in the middle of all that.

I promise to do better and share some photos soon.

No comments: