Sunday, January 17, 2010

Road Trip...Maybe

I am off work (both works) for the next two days and I am yearning to go to Ikea. It is a 100 mile road trip (one way) to Cincinnati. The hubby is not interested and I have a friend who loves Ikea and she too is off work tomorrow, but has a prior commitment (overseeing children getting school assignment done).

So, if I go...I go on my own. Which is okay. I like taking road trips by myself and have done so many times.

I could load up the CDs for road music and start out with a large cappuccino to energize my singing to Lady Gaga, Barbara Streisand, and Melissa Etheridge and finish with the comedic news on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me off the iPod.

I think I may have talked myself into it. Though I think I will wait until Tuesday because Oscar has his first obedience class tomorrow night and I don't want to have to hurry back. You never know what kind of amazing deals I might find and you can't stop great shopping.

Thanks for listening to me talk to myself. Welcome to my world.

No comments: