Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Being Sick Sucks

Everybody seems to be sick, whether it is the seasonal flu, H1N1 flu, or just a cold - everybody has something.

My niece over at La Vita e Bella is now suffering with something. I hope she feels better soon. She may find the only benefit to being sick is the great diet plan (being very facetious here folks).

I do wonder after we've all been through this stuff and though we may have lost some weight in the process, if we don't need the best diet supplement available to build up our energy and protein levels to get us back to a normal state of health.

Or maybe just some tequila.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I vote tequila.

I'm sick right now and am contemplating a hot buttered rum when I get home. I've never had one, but somehow it sounds perfect right about now...