Thursday, August 06, 2009

Favorite Vacation Spot?

When I am asked this question, I have two answers. That is because I see this as two questions. Where did you have your best vacation? And Where would you like to frequent?

Ironically, the answer is not the same.

Our favorite was Cancun. It was wonderful and exactly what I needed at that time in my life. Six days of nothing but sleeping on the beach, reading on the beach, getting massages, eating great food, and drinking tequila.

If I could purchase a place and frequent it, it would probably be in the Outer Banks somewhere. I just like the area and it is close.

What about you?

1 comment:

MysteryGirl said...

I would say we had our best vacation in Hawaii. We visited 4 of the islands but I thought our time in Kona was the best.
Living on the west coast now, I would like to frequent the islands, but I doubt I could convince husband to go again.