Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hearts

I confess, I've never been a fan of heart jewelry - heart shaped, that is.

It always makes me think of high school sweethearts and I don't know why that is a bad thing.

A couple years ago my husband bought be a gorgeous diamond studded heart locket necklace for my birthday. It would have never been anything I picked out, but it came from him so of course I loved it.

When I accidentally saw how much he paid for it, I choked, but loved it even more. He purchased it from the jewelry store where we got our wedding rings and purposely matched the diamonds to the round and baguette diamonds in my ring.

This heart necklace, came from the heart.

2 comments:

La Vita e BELLA - Life is Beautiful said...

So, have you wore it?

Melody said...

Well yes, of course. That was 3 years ago.