Thursday, June 11, 2009

So we're slow...

We have just discovered The Tudors, and we don't know why.

We really like this show. The drama feeds the naughty side of us while the historical references (albeit, not necessarily accurate) feeds the tiny intellectual (cough, cough) part of our brains.

My favorite character? Sir Thomas Moore. He has integrity. Something I am quickly discovering few people did, or for that matter do.

I also really like the actor, Jeremy Northam. He is cute.



Unfortunately while searching for a photo of him, I discovered his future demise in the show. That is the bad part of watching Season 1 while Season 3 just finished.

Who knew the Renaissance period was so full of sex and decrepit behavior? Maybe I was born a few hundred years too late.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Yikes! How long did you look to find such an awful picture of Jeremy Northam. I really liked his character on the show. I was sorry to see him lose his head.

Melody said...

He is cute no matter what photo he is in. I wanted one that looked dignified.