I was researching holiday cocktails and found one that required Jagermeister. Now I have a fairly extensive liquor collection but this is one I've never tasted. I wondered what it was similar to - whiskey? amaretto? schnapps?
So I googled "what does Jagermeister taste like". The answer?
"Imagine you took a black crayon and melted it with some rubber, then added sugar. Finally, mix in some mouthwash flavored like dark purple cough syrup."
I think I'll pass, but thanks for the descriptive answer.
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
It tastes like Nyquil. When I did shots, it was my shot of choice. I love Nyquil.
I'm no longer even tempted to do shots, these days. "You go on a ahead," I say.
Hilarious descriptoin of the flavor, though.
Sounds about right to me!
And to answer your question, I have no idea what we did before Google. I can't even remember life without it.
gnightgirl: oooh, you like the taste of Nyquil? I won't be trying it anytime soon.
mysterygirl: I know what you mean. I look things up there all the time.
Ewwww
I can't remember life with out google as well. If I don't know the answer....GOOGLE!!
What a great description indeed. It's my husband's shot of choice (if you ever really get a choice when someone encourages someone to do shots). However I'm with Gnightgirl - it tastes like cough syrup. Bleahhh.
Post a Comment