We've spent the past few days watching movies...some old and some new.
We started with Charlie Wilson's War. If you haven't seen this one, I recommend it. Somehow we never managed to see it when it came out.
Next - Rendition. Again, somehow we missed this one. It was good, not as good as the first one, but good.
We actually left the house for the next one - Seven Pounds. When we decided to go out to the movies, I purposely did not choose Marley & Me because I knew it would make me cry. I haven't read the book, but any story with a dog means there will be something traumatic and sad happening. I am leaving this one to watch at home where a girl can cry in private.

So I chose Seven Pounds only knowing it was Will Smith (one of my all time favorite actors and he was an IRS agent). Great movie. I won't spoil it for you, but take Kleenexes - a box.
So much for not crying in public.
Next, The Happening. We are big fans of M. Night Shyamalan and this one was good.
Currently, while I am typing we are watching Disturbia. I'll let you know.

No comments:
Post a Comment