Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cafe' Melody

One of the things I loved about our house was the huge pantry off the kitchen. It is about10 feet deep and 5 feet wide. There is a second refrigerator in there plus two walls of shelves.

However, it had a solid door that when open blocked the door to the garage and if you were coming in from the garage, one door would smack the other. When closed it caused the room to be quite warm with the frig, lights and no ventilation. Considering we also have the trash can inside there, there would be frequent odor problems as well.

One of our "to do" items was to replace the door with cafe doors so it would be easy to go in and out and provide much needed ventilation.

I was only gone 24 hours to California when my hubby sent me these pictures.



Maybe I should go away more often.

No comments: