Monday, June 16, 2008

That figures.

So you all know I was rear ended a couple months ago, right? Well to pour acid in the wounds of damaging an almost brand new car, causing me to put out the deductible money of which I’ve yet to see a dime from the courts, and the actual physical pain I had – our insurance rates went up.

Why should I be surprised?

People who drive with no insurance really have it made. No bills, no accountability, no responsibility, and in my opinion – no integrity.

Play by the rules. I do.

Now I am shopping for a car insurance quote.

1 comment:

MysteryGirl said...

So sorry to hear about that. Apparently the people who always play by the rules are the biggest losers. I know, because I'm also one of them. Everyone else manages to sail through life. I still haven't figured out how.