Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Pichuzzz!

The master bedroom is done!

Hallelujah!

Before - ugly wallpaper that turned into a bitch to remove:


After - ta da!

Paint: Fudge Bar Brown by Behr


Floor: Brandied Black Cherry


This is the sitting room off the master. It already had oak wood floor that we left alone. Ironically, the paint color I purchased to paint that room was the same shade that was there. That is what you get when you rely on your memory.



This is the dressing area off the master that houses our closets and my sink. The closet doors are currently mirror. They are being replaced by wooden. I don't care what you look like - 360 degree mirrors fresh out of the shower is never a good thing.

This is where my dressing area meets the "wet" part of the bathroom which is also David's part. He did a great job bringing the two together. Apparently better than I did painting...oops.

Somebody likes it.

I will post more rooms as they are completed, which has to be soon because the movers will be here on Friday - aaah!

No comments: