Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Chosen One

I have been tagged. Thanks, Melissa for giving me something to post.

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) Eve
2) Sarah
3) Elizasmom
4) Daily Kvetch
5) Musings & Mutterings

Next, select five people to tag: (I never know who will do these or not - so here goes)

1) Gnight Girl
2) mejack
3) Idiots Rule
4) DramaQueen
5) Dott Comments

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Two weeks shy of my divorce being final after 12 years of marriage. Working two jobs and learning to live on my own.

What were you doing one year ago?
Celebrating six years of marriage with my hubby and dealing with some scary health issues.

Five snacks you enjoy:
Sunflower Seeds
Potato Chips & Sour Cream Onion Dip
Tangerines
Almonds
Popcorn

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
Wow, this is going to surprise some people ...or not. An electic mix.

The Winner Takes It All - ABBA
Look At Me I'm Sandra Dee - Stockard Channing
Blame It On Your Heart - Patty Loveless
Making Love Out of Nothing At All - Air Supply
Paradise By The Dashboard Lights - Meatloaf

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Build a no-kill animal shelter.
2) Ensure my family was financially secure.
3) Surprise people who show potential with college tuitions.
4) Travel - lots.
5) Probably go to a serious health spa because if we are rich, we want to get healthy and live longer :-))

Five bad habits:
Procrastination.
Compulsive spending.
Overcommitting myself.
Eating when I'm not hungry.
Taking on other people's problems.

Five things you like doing:
Reading
Creating
Cooking
Entertaining
Laughing

Five things you would never wear again:
Stirrup pants.
Gauchos.
Tube top.
Vest.
Double knit.

Five favorite toys:
Cell phone
iPod
KitchenAid
Panini Maker
Roomba

No comments: